No. WingClips™ has already obtained permission from the movie studios, distribution companies, and/or filmmakers for you to use our WingClips™ for public showings, so long as you adhere to all terms and conditions as stated in the WingClips™ User Agreement.
Articles in this section
- Why don't clips preview full screen?
- Do I get my subscription credits all at once?
- Why is some content unavailable in my region?
- My clip didn't successfully download, but I was still charged. What do I do?
- How do I cancel my subscription or delete my account?
- Will my credits ever expire?
- Which clips can I download without costing credits?
- Why should I use WingClips™ instead of playing a DVD that I rented or purchased?
- How do I download clips?
- How can I recover my password?