First, make sure that you are signed-in to your WingClips account. Next, click the "My Account" button at the top of the website. Then click the "Billing" tab and find the Billing Preferences section. Here you can uncheck the the "Automatically Renew Subscription" box and then click Save Changes.
Articles in this section
- Why don't clips preview full screen?
- Do I get my subscription credits all at once?
- Why is some content unavailable in my region?
- My clip didn't successfully download, but I was still charged. What do I do?
- How do I cancel my subscription or delete my account?
- Will my credits ever expire?
- Which clips can I download without costing credits?
- Why should I use WingClips™ instead of playing a DVD that I rented or purchased?
- How do I download clips?
- How can I recover my password?